Our providers operate on an appointment basis; you may schedule an appointment by calling 704-637-7590 during standard hours of operation. In addition, if you are active on MyChart, you may schedule appointments at your convenience through that service.
For your convenience, our office provides same-day sick appointments for sudden, medical needs that just can't wait. If your condition requires immediate medical attention please dial 911.
We welcome new patients at Novant Health Farrington Family Medicine. To make a first appointment for yourself or your family member, call our office at 704-637-7590 between 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
To help us deliver efficient service to all of our patients, please remember to:
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule, we ask that you do so at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Verify your insurance coverage of our services prior to your visit.
- Bring your insurance card(s) with you every time you visit us for a medical appointment; a copy will be made at every visit.
- For your protection Photo Identification is requested on your initial visit.
- Please bring all medications to every appointment, including over the counter medications.